5kw Cast iron Crofter Wood burning, Log Burner, Multi Fuel Stove
About This Stove
This clean burning efficient stove is perfect for small fireplaces, canal boats, Yurts, bell tents, summer houses - the list is endless! Our aim when designing this stove was to make a modern efficient cast iron stove with the same clean burning system as some of our larger models. We have also incorporated new technology into this stove that includes a push shut separate ash pan door and super pre heated airwash system. The separate ash pan door is perfect for forcing larger amounts of air into the fire when lighting and the new airwash system draws in air from the rear, forces it over the fire and onto the glass. This heating effect is proven to be one of the most effective ways of keeping the glass clean. Designed in Hampshire and constructed in our factory from thick mineral cast iron this stove will stand the test of time and represents amazing value for money.
The Crofter is small but still has a sizable firebox for a stove of its size (240mm deep, 260mm wide). We have found that on other very small stoves, the fireboxes could only hold a few bits of kindling so we have designed this stove with very short legs so we have been able to keep a sizeable firebox.
The Crofter has an advanced secondary/tertiary clean burn system. The secondary burn feature is a real advantage as this re-burns the initial gasses and smoke produced from the fire by drawing air in from the rear and forcing it through a series of holes over the fire, reigniting the gases higher up in the stove. This means you are getting every drop of heat from your fuel and in turn will save you filling the stove up as often; this will save you money and time on fuel. The reignition of smoke also gives a lovely flame pattern that is wonderful to look at.
- Large German Schott glass window.
- Tight locking doors with chrome handles.
- Top and rear flue outlet.
- FREE oven glove.
- Chrome air dial on the front.
- Solid Multi-Fuel grate for burning wood and smokeless coal.
- Coal guard, ash pan, ash pan handle.
- Full vermiculite side lining, cast iron rear lining.
- Finished in heat resistant matt black paint.
- Flue diameter 125mm (5'') with choice of top or rear flue outlet
- Stove net weight 80kg
- CE and British standard approved
- Pre-heated air wash system to help keep the glass clean
- Tertiary air system that re-burns the smoke for a clean and efficient burn.
- Slow overnight burn can be achieved with the advanced air systems.
- Height : 525mm, 20.63 inches.
- Width: 385mm, 15.23 inches.
- Depth : 300mm 11.81 inches.
- Distance from the back of stove to centre of top flue 110mm 4.3 inches.
- Distance from floor to centre of rear flue outlet 400mm - 15.74 inches.
- 125mm 5" top and rear flue collar included.
- Glass - 250mm X 220mm
- Internal stove dimensions - W: 260mm D: 240mm
Body - Cast iron
Grate - Includes a virgin ore cast iron ash riddling grate
Fire brick - Vermiculite