Ivory Enamel Coseyfire 5kw Contemporary Wood burning, Log Burner, Multi Fuel Stove
This clean burning efficient stove is perfect for small fireplaces, canal boats, Yurts, bell tents, summer houses - the list is endless! Our aim when designing this stove was to make a modern efficient cast iron stove with the same clean burning system as some of our larger models. We have also incorporated new technology into this stove that includes a push shut separate ash pan door and super pre heated airwash system. The separate ash pan door is perfect for forcing larger amounts of air into the fire when lighting and the new airwash system draws in air from the rear, forces it over the fire and onto the glass. This heating effect is proven to be one of the most effective ways of keeping the glass clean. Designed in Hampshire and constructed in our factory from thick mineral cast iron this stove will stand the test of time and represents amazing value for money.
The Crofter is small but still has a sizeable firebox for a stove of its size (240mm deep, 260mm wide). We have found that on other very small stoves, the fireboxes could only hold a few bits of kindling so we have designed this stove with very short legs so we have been able to keep a sizeable firebox.
PLEASE READ: The enamel finish on the Crofter looks stunning and is extremely easy to clean, the picture does not do it justice. Enamel stoves are known to chip easily and you may find when you receive the stove it may have a few very small chips where the stove has been put together, often between two panels. This does not happen in all cases but we have to make people aware.
(This covers the stoves body and not the internal perishable parts like grates and fire bricks.) Guarantee is activated when the stove is invoiced. 6 digit number on the top of each invoice is the warranty number. For stove to be covered it must be installed by a HETAS engineer.
- The Crofter has an advanced secondary/tertiary clean burn system. The secondary burn feature is a real advantage as this re-burns the initial gasses and smoke produced from the fire by drawing air in from the rear and forcing it through a series of holes over the fire, reigniting the gases higher up in the stove. This means you are getting every drop of heat from your fuel and in turn will save you filling the stove up as often; this will save you money and time on fuel. The reignition of smoke also gives a lovely flame pattern that is wonderful to look at.
- The Crofter has an excellent overnight burn system. Its air tight door gaskets and manually controlled air flow controls allow you to close the stove right down overnight and wake up to a warm house in the morning. All you will need to do is reopen the air controls, add a little coal or wood and watch the fire roar again.
- Stove Dimensions: Height 525mm High - 565mm including flue outlet / Width 385mm / Depth 360mm (Excluding ash lip 300mm)
- Distance from back of stove to centre of top flue outlet 110mm
- Distance from floor to centre of rear flue outlet 400mm
- Outlets125mm 5" top and rear flue collar included
- Power 5kw
- Wood Stove Store